Wednesday 21 March 2012

failed once it does not mean forever

spm result out today! I camp very grateful result is okay, but a subject I damage it I got the result ..... I was happy to see je but in my heart but god only knows .... I Posted mother and father look at me .... I can not bring an excellent sPM results .... but I'm holding it my life where if there is no provision mak ..... I say if you want to connect my belaja poly sue if my sister I was able to help out is I connect stdy ... but the most I was surprised I was the subject of history can B fuyooooo! not tired I love my history .. hehehehe ..... its decision spm 1B +, 3B .. if I want to ask a lawyer insyaAllah coat I can not see math as he was .... hahahaah :) mother and father I beg to ask the nurse, but math? science math I'm withered the defacing credit! fury!! ! I do like the last thing I will already out of the seal is good friends ... I could 3A-, things he is going ... hope he would like to continue stdy area must be .... I? inyallah all will successful .... but my brother not to become a lawyer because I am 100% english ... but I'm interested! Tah is I can not even think at the moment my father ..... I say choose the right field can be a career later chose the wrong .. if only for the tired old stdy children .... do not be stubborn again shawati Shamsudin daughter last ... continue stdy offer except where the new government can be private if my mother not to mother and father .... me a headache of looking for money because I want to connect stdy ....

No comments:

Post a Comment