Sunday 6 May 2012

++++++++++

omg! today near celcom BAHAU last day tomorrow .. I'm beginning to work near Hotlink serting ... huhuhu3 ... gedix je me this ... close serting working environment did not know where .. hahaha .... mcm . yes! important day for my boss Friday back early Saturday because I have things I kene go where I want to connect stdy .. ptptl near seremban .. but I wait .... take a dip value of medical laboratory technology .. okay to that field? somehow it is ... I do not know nk comment .. I remember right what I am with Afiq Tah story today is like me .. call me this morning he asked me to go pd .. what a shelter I work .. he next came my shop front, fastened met je withered because he wanted to go pd all .. even if we have problems, I was touched once die most perfumes that I wear for this Saturday ... haha :) je busy invite my brother to go shoping time I do not have the money .. I eat this adidas slippers kang would be good .. hehehe I talk zura stomach thin body .. hehehe ... got here just type it is tired ..    

No comments:

Post a Comment